IT Helpdesk salary range?

Hello! I would like to ask if anyone here knows the salary range of IT Helpdesk post in Abu Dhabi? Also, can anyone give me feedback regarding Injazat Data Systems? Is it a good company to work with?
Thanks in Advance!!!

I think its about 4000-5000 for philipinos it MAY go up to 10 000 for europeans but Im not sure.

One thing bad about being an expat is that you remain clueless for a year untill start hearing about places.  Heres a wierd generalization Ive reached. If a company has a good website then the company is good. Now you might start off with BAAAAAAAA sheeepie u knowww notttiiinnnnggg :D

but heres why Ive reached that conclusion.  the good websited companies show thier directors and he actually has a summary about himself. They actually use email and skype and when you go there its actually not bad.  HOwever companies that dont have a good web site actually have a really bad enviroment.

HUGE FOOtNOte: all this is according to schools and I am assuming that companies are the same unless they are a scam which I doubt.  Scammers usually ask you to directly forward a copy of your passport with out phone interview. They actually ask for money in advance and have you sign on false papers as they refer contract or document to it.

small footnote: I have not heard these I have experienced them. CHeers GoODLUCK! go for it if you first get a phone call/skype then a contract :)

Thanks for the reply. Actually, the employer went here in our country for the interview. All I know right now is that I have passed the interview and is just waiting to see how much they would offer me.

goodluck :) hope u get something worthwhile...

good luck for him

I heard Dubai have a lot of IT companies

Thanks to both of you. Actually, the company offered me 5500AED and after thinking about it for a long time, I decided to accept the offer. The company is a big IT company in Abu Dhabi. Injazat Data Systems? Any feedback about this company?

Global Aerospace Logistics does anyone know anything about them (good or bad)