Looking for english-speaking 'nanny' on Wednesday afternoons

Hello!

I am looking for a (native) English speaking person to take care of my 2 girls (age 3 and age 5) on Wednesday afternoons 12-6pm. We lived in the US for 3 years and now that we are back, I would like to keep up their English.  Care taking would be done in our home in the heart of Mechelen. Pay is negotiable.

Hi MarianV,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should post this advert in the Belgium classifieds > job section.

Thank you and good luck
Christine

I am currently looking for a nanny/babysitting job in Brussels.
I am a very reliable, honest and hardworking person with very flexible hours.
Please contact Diana.
Phone number 048 91 30 770.
Email: [email protected]

Three useful sites:
bctbelgium.com (very cheap to place an ad with this english language based organisation)
canguro.be/
yourbabysitter.eu/babysitter/babysitter.html#2
For these latter two you can select the languages you'd like the people to speak.

Thank you very much for useful info on websides!

Dear Sir/Madam.

Greetings of the day,i m a Indian girl. I am looking a job in hotel & family which can provide me the ( visa)work permit. I have three years experience as a housekeeper in a guesthouse & family, i can do housekeeping cleaning, ironing, baby-sitting, cooking. I am waiting for your positive response.

Thanks & Regards
+918802679799
[email protected]

I actually know a au pair who is being basically abused by her family and wants out maybe she could work for u

Good Afternoon Marian,

I just got a job in Antwerp, but I think I might have Wednesday's free.  Does it need to be a female?

Respectable, intelligent, responsible Canadian guy here, who enjoys kids.

Degree in Agriculture, enjoy working outside, professionally employed in business, was a contract writer for the government.  Enjoy Animated movies!

Contact me on my email here, and I'll be happy to send a CV and picture.

Thanks!
Neal

Hello,

I am good in English, Chinese, Japanese and French.  I am a full-time mom and I love kids.  I have a daughter who is 5 years old so I am good in taking care of kids.  I am patient, open-minded and have lots of energy to play with kids.  If you are interested in me, you can write an email to:[email protected] 

Thanks so much.

Michelle