Visa Processing time for Riyadh. Need info/advice/guidance

Hi,
I am from India, nearly 2 months back through some online professional site I got an interview call from Mobily, Riyadh for a programming job.
After that some other company contacted me i.e. Daralriyadh and they gave me an offer to work for Mobily as they said Mobily is not directly in to hiring.
I have accepted the offer and did medical and forwarded the same with passport and my original degree certificate to an agent in Mumbai specified by Daralriyad.

Now the thing is that nearly 2 months have passed and my visa has not been processed till now.

The agent says that my education certificate is still under attestation process as Saudi embassy is taking a lot of time, only after the completion of the same the visa will be processed in 1 week.

So can you guys share some insights on this matter? What is the creditability of Daralriyadh. Does Mobily not hire employees directly?

Thanks in advance.

Hi and welcome on board IT Guy!

I hope the experienced members will be able to tell you more about it soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hmmm .. 24 hours went by , not much update.
:(

Hi ITGUY,

First of all congratulations on securing a job in Mobily (although not a direct one , never mind). *_*

Secondly, these days the rules regarding the ATTESTATION of degrees is taking some amount of time in the Embassy 'coz the Ministry Of Labor have made some STRICT guidelines related to PROFESSIONS.

Try to keep constant contact with your agent in Mumbai and alternatively you gotta contact DAR AL RIYADH as well , informing them of the proceedings.

May ALLAH[SWT] help you...   Aameen Ya RABB

Thanks Talib,

Attestation got completed and visa got stamped in two days. Planning to fly in Sept 1st week, however ppl want me there ASAP.
Lets see how things work out.

That's good news.

All the BEST !