Bank as training manager

Hi I'm Egypting working in HR & Training at Banking will move 2 Bahrin soon . I need2 know if I offerd job in bank as training manger for Bahrin what is expected Salary and car cost and home

Hi Ahmed Abu Ali,

I have introduced your topic as a new thread on the Bahrain forum for better visibility.

Hi Ahmed and be welcome on the forum,

I've seen your private message as well but I'll reply here, maybe the answers would help other migrants as well. If you want to discuss about some private matters, feel free to contact me again through the MP system.
Your question makes sense, of course and at the same time it's difficult to reply clearly. I don't know what is the life cost in Egypt, what is your actual salary and furthermore, what are your expectations ! I can imagine that you leave your country for a better position or a better salary, like most of us :D
Try to be more specific in your questions and I'll try my best to help.

Maybe you can also go through thge forum, I'm sure a lot of topics will be close to your own interrogations.

Friendly yours

Olivier

hi

Greeting from Cairo till now 

My monthly is 3000USD I have no expiation for That bank offer till now but maybe by next week . Im asking what is the best salary I can ask for include shool for mu son as KG1 . a car and housing and good live .