What the best way to get an iphone

Hi, iam new in kuwait and i wanna buy an iphone 4, i found used at 140kd, new 180kd and offer in zain 16kd per mounth for 1 year with 60kd first charge, but i dont know what choose can you advise me pls, thanks

Ok that depends on your needs,
A mobile internet subscription costs around 12 KD per month so if you need internet (and you will need if you are planing to use an iphone) then zain's offer is excellent.
If you already have an internet subscription, then you will not benefit from zain's offer so it's best for you is to buy the new iphone.
My advice is to take zain's offer.

steal it !!!!

lol

wait for the new one in September, then u decide for which version u wanna get, if 5 (new one - offers from tel companies) or (4 which will be cheaper in a matter or a month or 2)

what's the best internet service out here??

fhamator: I think HTC phones are a lot better and easier to deal with, as I was working before to install software, itunes and media, then HTC appeared and became more famous, there is a model called HTC Desire S, It's and award-winning phone, and it's the phone of the year 2010 - 2011, and that's what I'm seeking to get when I have enough money :p, I don't like the restrictions in iPhones that's why I was looking for an alternative.

baldmestizo: I tried Zain and Watanyia in my previous job, but VIVA is the best... for internet services, promotions.. etc.

Thanks all 4 your answer finally a took the Zain offer i paied 60kd cost of phone and must pay 16kd per mounth the offer include 2h of local communication, 80 local sms and unlimited internet connexion the speed is 7.2 mb***** engagement of 1year

*****: the speed is low may i say it's 512kb

Wataniya has a good offer, you only pay 15KD/month for a year. You get an iPhone, internet and some other added benefits.

Hi,
Based on my experience with iphone, I can say it is so bad, I have one useless I have used it three days from the outset) and went back to Galaxy. I think i is a big lie no more, so I prefer galaxy.
Good luck

Viva has a deal where you can get it for free, provided you sign a 1-year contract.

This is a really good offer from Zain, involving the iPhone 4:

kw.zain.com/kw/af/core/home/channel.do?channelId=-13198&selectedChannels=-13198,-11932,-8156,-8155,-8153&lang=en