Skype not connecting on Galaxy tab (Android)

Hello,

I have installed skype on my galaxy tab but it is not connecting.
I even installed a VPN, " BestfreeVPN" but still not working.

Anyone can help?????
Thanks

Hi Hich

I think Skype doesn't work here. Even i had tried.

regds

Skype works on my Laptop, you should install a program called HotSpot Shield.
However this program is not available in Adroid format thats why i cannot cannot to skype through my tab.

If anyone has a Samsung Galaxy tab and using Skype please reply

Thanks

you cannot use ur skype using ur galaxy tab..unless you find a proxy server like hotspot that is compatible in galaxy tab.

You need a VPN bro. Shop around for one get it and you should be able to access skype, google voice and any other VOIP program

hello,
first install any VPN software..i advice for best free one i have used...called : Traffic compressor"...
connect to the server through the software...this software will connect you through German Server...its like u r in German...:)
then install the skype and use it...it works...

if any issue...i can help...

cheers,

Hich wrote:

Skype works on my Laptop, you should install a program called HotSpot Shield.
However this program is not available in Adroid format thats why i cannot cannot to skype through my tab.

If anyone has a Samsung Galaxy tab and using Skype please reply

Thanks

hi there. is this program available-- free online?  can you give me the link. thanks!

seriously  fella , any VPN prog for MAC Osx!

Does VPN work?

Go to superfreevpn.com You'll find the information on how to create private network and stuff over there.
It works for tablet as well, Maybe you can't connect because your not typing the password of VPN correctly.

Just for your info guys!

Skype and related software are ban in Oman. If the network authorities (in case) find you, using the same by any means, there is a heavy penalty. Im not really not stopping you to use :), however just be careful while using the free voip S/W using proxies.

Regards,

i don`t know how to connect androied phone for skype,,,
please anybody help me...??

Skype no connect galaxy note 2

try this Skype On Galaxy tab and if you use opera mini it will open all the block site in the middle east country. Good luck  :)

Thanks