Hej hej ! French guy back from sweden wanna meet new people

Hey everyone,

I'm Christophe and i live in Paris, i'm back from an Erasmus trip of 6 months in Stockholm, it was amazing !

So i'm here living in Paris i would like to meet some new people from everywhere !

My interests are: music, i'm making music on computer and i like hang out listen some band, in pub, club.

Cooking, exchange experience with foreigner

Travelling, and speak other languages !

I'm currently a student in Paris UPMC (6), so let's talk and meet if we can !

Chris

Hi Chris!

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Armand

Hi Christophe,

I am American going to Paris from September 12 through 9/16.  I have only been to Paris one time in 2000 and I loved it.  I met so many nice people there and had such a great time.  I am going to see a friend but she is working during the week (Monday through Friday).  I would like to find someone to go to sightseeing with during the day.

Are you open to having cafe or just walking around?  Do you speak French?  If so, I would like to learn at least a little while I'm there.  I have also been thinking of relocating to Europe.

Please write back if you have time.

thanks,

Jennifer

Hello Jen !

How long are you going to stay in Paris?
Actualy my school starting on the 10, just for an introduction meeting during monday. I'll let you know when i will have more informations about this.

I do speak french cause... i'm french :)
So yeah its a good idea to meet at one place if its possible.

So we can start talking and know a bit better each other ;)

See ya

Chris

Hey there Chris,

Thanks for your response.  Are you on Facebook?  Maybe we could meet on there too.

I am a little nervous that I am going to be a little bored and/or lonely while my friend is working but I am very outgoing....I just don't know the language!!  :)
I know most Parisians speak English so I'm not toooo worried but still, I would really like to learn at least a few phrases so I don't feel completely stupid when I'm there.

Anyway, let me know if you are on Facebook and we can connect that way!

A ce soir! (<--I don't even really know what that means but I'm guessing it's something like see you later?  I copied it from my friend's email!  :)

Jennifer

Hi

Yes i'm on FB

"A ce soir" means, see you or talk tis evening (or tonight)

ok thanks!  see you on FB