"escrime" (fencing) lessons for my son

Hello, I am a new in Mauritius (my husband and I have just set a business here). My son of 12 will join us to start his "lycée" at LaBourdonnais. He is very happy of this new life to come, except when I explained to him that obviously there is no fencing training available. Any solution ?
He is doing this sport for 5 years and is pretty good. Many thanks for your help.

Have you found fencing lessons for your son yet?  If so, can you give me the details. Thanks.

Unfortunately, I did not find any. The only way is to go for some training at La Réunion. Not easy for my son, who was (and still is) very disappointed ...

Hi,

Any info welcome as i've been wanting to start fencing too for a long time! :)

Hi there

A Fencing federation is currently being set up: could you send me your email address privately so I can give you contact details in Mauritius.

Apologies for long delay in replying

Veenag

Hi there,
I am kindly requesting if you could advise me any fencing club for my 9 yrs old son. I am currently in london but will move to Mauritius soon.
Thx

Nothing new to my knowledge since 2010.

Hi catherinedp, thx very much for your response...
Thats so disappointing!! Nothing yet!!
My little will be so sad...
Thx

@ Zen UK > I think that posting an ad in the Find or propose classes in Mauritius section may help your message to get across more effectively. :)

Thanks

Priscilla