Female Civil Engineer

Hello Guys,

his is maha from Madinah, KSA, I'm a civil engineer working as business development manager currently, and i have a background in : planning and directing the activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products.

I wonder if i have an opportunity to work at construction company in Riyadh as a female engineer??

Thank you:)

As I know construction business means hands on and going to the construction site. If that is what it means, I don't think you would be able to find one. I might be wrong but most likly you won't find that job

thank u axa, but i don't have to work at field, i could work in office (as i do now) or in labs , actually I'm willing to work as a quality control engineer but i have no clue if this job requires to go to construction site sometimes?!!

Good luck Mahasalah 88,

Its not easy but not difficult too. I am sure you will get it....
good luck

john

dear

you can work as civil enginner send me your cv to [email protected]

shihabhe wrote:

dear

you can work as civil enginner send me your cv to [email protected]

Welcome to the forum
As a new member please introduce yourself to the forum so that others can get to know you.

How can you help the OP regarding finding work ??  A bit more information about this would be helpful so that she can make up her mind about contacting you. 

I would hesitate to send my CV to a first time poster on any forum, and who is a complete stranger.

And also the OP is 3 and half years ago; I guess by this time shes working somewhere happily.

i am employer i am general manager of a company [email protected] check my profile in linked in ok