Please help me

Dear All Assalam O Alaikum,

My name in Malik Imtiam. I am from Pakistan and presently working/living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.

I am in trouble and need yours suggestion and valueable advices.

Please be advised that I have bachelor of commerce degree (Arabic Translated) duly verified from Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan and counter verified by Saudi Consulate in Pakistan.

In Pakistan, as per Saudi Arabian Consulate rules nobody is allowed to request consulate for their services directly. Everybody must process their request through consulate's authorized agents and I also did the same.

But when I request Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia for attestation of my verified degree, they contain it and said that the Saudi Consulate stamp appearing on my Arabic Translated degree is fake/duplicate and asked me to submit original degree in a month, which should duly verified from Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan and counter verified by Saudi Consulate in Pakistan.

I am not afraid because I didn't made any fraudulent/forgery documents. I am unable to clarify/explain my position to Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia that I just followed the procedure defined by Saudi Consulate in Pakistan.

My degree is original and can be verified again but it is not an easy job to go on vacation and get the certificate verified within a month.

It may take time, maybe 2 months or more because Attestation procedure of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan has been changed. The applicant must provide their degree/certificate duly verified from the (a) issuing authority (b) Ministry of Education of Pakistan (c) Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, thereafter (d) Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan counter verified the document and thereof can be submitted to (e) Saudi Consulate in Pakistan.

However, I requested Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia to provide me any file reference number and/or any kind acknowledgement but they refused and just took copy of my Iqama and mobile number and said that they will contact me after a month.

Now, when I discussed this matter with my friends, they said that I did a big mistake and now I am like a fish in trouble water. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia usually provide file reference number but as they don't it means that the person with you were dealing successfully trapped you and if you don't provide the original degree in a month he may ask some money to release or to attest your document.

Please help me and provide me your valuable advice as to what is the legal procedure if I don't provide attested original degree in a month. What would be Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia reaction?

Would they put me in prison?
Is there any fine I have to pay?
Would they force me to go on final exit?

Brother,
All you need to sent the degree to your friend or brother in PAK,

(a) issuing authority
Not a big deal, same day you can get it attested.

(b) Ministry of Education of Pakistan
From institute goto the ministry on same day, Give it to the guys outside the Ministry and they will get it attest for you with in 15 minutes.

(c) Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, thereafter
From there, Goto Fed EX, they will take 1 week for attestation(URGENT).

(d) Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan counter verified the document and thereof can be submitted to
Submit the degree and get it by next day evening.
Or else, you can try the guys outside the ministry, they will do it in 1 day.

(e) Saudi Consulate in Pakistan.
Give it to Bussiness Point at Hassan Square, 1 week time it will get attested.

All of this can be done in maximum 20 days, if you do it smart way.

Many thanks my friend. I am trying making contacts with my old friends as I do not have anyone who can help me in Pakistan.

I already have another copy of Arabic Translated degree verified from Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan.

Is it necessary to verify the degree from Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, prior submitting to Saudi Consulate in Pakistan.

I would appreciate if you could advise me

(1) Contact details of Business Point and also how much they will charge?

(2) What would be the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia reaction if I failed to get my degree attested again within a month?

Surprise, that you don't have any one from the place you belongs to...

Anyway, You have to gve original degree along with arabic translation for attestation.

1.They will charge 1800 PKR per document, 1500 embassy fee and 300 is service charges.

2.Suit No.2, Karim Plaza, Near Civic Center, Block-14,Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi , Pakistan.
Ph : (92-21) 34127375, 34142313, 38241625

Call them and they will guide you further.

Regards,
Syed

Hi, can either of you help me please? My fiancee is in Pakistan and trying to get a visa to come to Riyadh, what is the best way of doing this?

Many thanks

one possible option is to find a job in Riyadh

Dear Malik

Please contact Mr. Shahid of American Express Travel in Karachi, explain your situation, I am sure he can solve your problem his cell # is 00923008295960.

Best of luck

Wa alaikumussalam wa rahmatullah

Dear Imtiaz, since you haven't committed any fraud or forgery, you shouldn't be worrying so much.

Alhamdulillah, you've have had some great people helping out here with advice, so use the advice and don't forget to ask Allah to smoothen out all your current difficulties for you, ultimately it's He who decides all our affairs.

I wish that your problem is resolved without the slightest difficulty inshallah :)

Mr. Imtiaz

Can you please help me out because I have a same problem as you have did you resolved from this issue can you give me your direct email so that i can contact you and get help to get rid from this problem , They give me also 1 month to submit the degree.

Regards

Ali

but mr imtiaz its inpractice since long that after saudi embassy saudi culture do countercheck and since 2001 HEC IS THERE TO ATTEST degrees ,, im strange how bring ur degrees to saudia with out hec and saudi culture center attestation,, any ways ALLAH ,ll help u ....