RESTAURANTS IN LUANDA

Hi!
I just arrive to Luanda and would like to know which restaurants you recommend to go. Also, what is the price aprox. for a dinner

Thanks!

Hi mduke!

I hope other members of the forum will show up with some good recommendations soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Type of Food?

Oh! There are a number of Restaurants and most mennus are in Portuguese & English &/or Chinese, Bahia in Marginal.. & loads others in Ilha de Luanda... i.e. Miama, Jango Valeiro, Lookal, the grill... its a whol;e stree full of restaurants you'll see as you drive along... And finally on Ilha you'll find open stall restaunrants that are somewhat informally formal (hope that makes sense!) and they will normally sell you a traditionally grilled fish & other Angolan goodies that go with it, i.e. boiled banana plantae, mandioca (Cassava), sweet potatoes, etc.. I like..

Good luck & bom Apetite

SO Peso at Bellas Shopping, also if you want to try really good local food you have to go to Multibokas at Ilha near Tamariz. Kaldo and Mofeta is HUGE portions for a good price. Also Unidade Da Africana (soory for spelling) good buffet there.

hello
welcome to angola , our days we have a very good portuguese cousine , i recomend VENEZIA in maculusso . the prices are around 40 usd for one meal wich 2 people can eat and more than enought .
i recomend PORTUGESE COD bacalhau . wine prices are a bit expenssive , try to order local beer its cheap and also good .
good luck