Anglo Indian lady needs hindi lessons

Hi there I am an anglo Indian lady who understands about 60 percent hindi but now needs help with her comprehension, accent and pronunciation. I am a mother so am available for classes during the day while my children are at school so as not to take family time away...I am already fluent in french so am used to speaking other languages and spoke very good hindi as a child.

Any ideas? Anyone available? Recommend group or individual classes?

Please check out my hilarious blog I have begun writing about moving to Mumbai:

http://queenofthesuburbs.blogspot.com

Have not arrived to Mumbai yet but arrive on the 3rd august.

Queenie

Isn't this a hidden advertisement? If not then ok. I know a few expats who have taken diction lessons. I may inquire and help you out.

Wow thanks very much I really really do want to learn...and as quick as possible. I would apreciate any help at all.

Queenie

Hi. I have spoken to a friend. She is a British expat. I'm gonna hear from her by Wednesday night. I hope that is ok? How are you adjusting to mumbai and the rains by the ways :D

I am teaching Hindi and learning spanish from an Swiss american lady and we have collated vvarious words in English which are used
by most Indians in Metro cities. They just need to be segregated as per their type.These words can be filler materials.When the basic syntax is studied you can start communicating with people in the street.Also with a "Varnmala",you can start reading signboards and names of shops which ads up to your vocabulary.It is helping her.
Regards
Art

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Thanks for the help...but I need hindi lessons in english!

Alright, I know people who give lessons. How do I give you their contact?

I can help fine tune your hindi.

Fantastic!!!

Cool. let me know when you wish to start.

My id: [email protected]

So who actually knows of a good school or someone who gives lessons I will email them immeadiately!

Dear Queen of the Suburbs

A very simple and effecient way to learn hindi is start watching bollywood movies. Atleast a one day is enough for you to kickstart with.

Hope this helps

Namaste = नमस्ते

Aap kaisi ho ? आप कैसी हो ? 

आपने कहा, आप  ६० प्रतीषद हिंदी जानती हो, इसलीये  हिंदी में लिख रहा हूँ |

Mai aapko Hindi ka  abhyaas de  sakataa hoon.

kripayaa sampark kijiye, pl contact.

We finalise the terms in our next communication.

Aap muze  '  mdchaskar '   skype / ym  may  jod  sakati ho.

dhanaywaad = thanks,
fir milenge = will meet again,

mdchaskar

Hi,

Did U get my ealier message ?

If not,  pl intimate.

I would like to give U Hindi conversation practice.

Pl contact without prejudice.

dhanaywaad,

fir milenge,

mdchaskar

Namaste,

shubh sandhyaa.

aap kaisi ho ?

I am sure by this time you must have arrived.
I would like to give you Conversation practice which could include Basic grammar, use of tenses, sentence pattern  etc.

You are Welcome.

Pl get in touch.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Have a nice time,

tc, bye,

dhanaywaad,
fir milenge,

mdchaskar

Queen of the Suburbs wrote:

Hi there I am an anglo Indian lady who understands about 60 percent hindi but now needs help with her comprehension, accent and pronunciation. I am a mother so am available for classes during the day while my children are at school so as not to take family time away...I am already fluent in french so am used to speaking other languages and spoke very good hindi as a child.

Any ideas? Anyone available? Recommend group or individual classes?

Please check out my hilarious blog I have begun writing about moving to Mumbai:

http://queenofthesuburbs.blogspot.com

Have not arrived to Mumbai yet but arrive on the 3rd august.

Queenie