Earn $200Y to participate in an American Expatriate study in China

Hello fellow expats,

I have lived in China 9 years. My journeys have been from Hong Kong to Beijing. I am completing a Doctoral Study and need 30 participants to respond to open ended questions about life in China. This is a IHO(International Health Organization)sponsered study and with proof of approval submitted with the questionaires for all who participante.
I wish I could afford to pay more for participants, but I do not have a budget for this study since it is my doctoral work. I will pay 200Y for each quality questionaire recieved. The IHO guarentees autonomy from identification by location, gender, race or age.  The study questionaire takes about 30 minutes and will be of great value for expats in the future. The questions are all open eneded and will require discussions about your life and experiences in China.  If you would like to participate please email me and I will send the questionaire to randomly selected participants along with 50Y. Upon completion I will send another 150Y to the address used by the questionaire respondent.
Thank you for any help in this study and all correspondence will be held in privacy according to the research guidelines drafted by the IHO. (International Health Organization)

Good luck drrloringberry, I hope you will get 30 participants soon. 

I still have 200 participants to recruit for my Masters study.

Regards
Lulu