Aperitivo Night !

Ciao to all the expats living in Torino. My name is Isabella and I am Italian. I am looking forward to meet new people and expand my friendship team. I have been living abroad for many years in the past. I finally settled down back home in 2001. I miss though the fact of not meeting foreigners people.   I thought it would be nice to set up a "aperitivo night " for all who want to join in and meet new people.

Location could be around the Quadrilatero area- Possibile day on Thursday 22nd around 20 ish-

Hi and welcome on board Isabella !

I hope you will have many responses soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Ciao Armand..lets hope we are going to be a good crack !

Ciao Isabella
Just curious about the night? If you found some foreigners in Turin :-)

Apart from Armand noone have replied. There was no aperitivo night. Shame.

Ciao
Isabella

Oh, I see...not many foreigners in Turin?

Ciao Isabella!

I've just returned from the States a few days ago and just saw this post. I live in Turin and would love to meet up!

Sonia

I guess we should change date and try again to arrange a night out. Shall we?

Hi,

I've recently moved here from Switzerland and would be definitely interested in meeting up. Please let me know about the new date.

Ozge

Sounds great. I have a few friends who aren't members of the forum that would probably love to join us!

So perhaps we are getting quite a few now; from various countries...

PERFETTO ! Shall we decide a possible date then ?

I'm around this week/weekend and next week. So could be either over the weekend (preferably in the afternoon) or sometime in the evening next week for me.. :)

What do you think?

Ciao ..next week evening time will be fine to me. Shall we say Thursday or Friday next week ?

I can't do friday.. What about thursday? If not, wednesday?

We are two french students and we would like to meet you at this big aperitivo too!! We arrive in torino the 3rd september

OK lets postpone this aperitivo night on WEEK 36. I would suggest a Thursday or Friday night . Please reply if you are interested. I think it would be a lot of fun !

hi there,

i am from california and i moved to torino because i fell in love with an italian man.  i am always up for meeting new people.  keep me posted when there are some people interested in joining you.  sounds fun!

barbara

hello all, what about meeting this Friday 9th around 20.30 at the Quadrilatero square ?

hi there, cannot make it this week, but keep me posted i am interested......

barbara

I can't make it!!! :(  Next week, I'll be in Scotland for a wedding but anytime after that I am most definitely free.

Give my regards to Scotland!

we will arrive in Tornio on the 19th of Nov.  i'll keep my eyes open for your aperitivo dates.  :)

Ciao,

I'm  EVS (European Voluntary Service) volunteer here in Torino, I'm going to stay here for 6 months and I really like the idea of aperetivo night. It would be nice to join you!

Best wishes,
Alexandra

hi I just moved in ... so I would really be interested in the aperitivo night IŽm mexican but I can speak both English and Spanish so if you do something IŽM IN!!

I'm also interested in expat aperitivo. The hardest part is finding the time that suits to majority. So I recommend one Sathurday evening to meet up:)

Hope for this to happen:)
Seb

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi everyone. Aperitivo night? count me in! I live in the country side of Turin; so yes, I'm Italian but also American on my mother's side; in fact my American family is spead across New York, New Jersey and Florida. 
I always look for some english speakers, now more then ever sice
I just got back from a long trip in the States. Hope to hear from you soon.

Saturday night wouldn't be a bad idea.

Matt.

Hi Matt

Good idea, I'm in. Maybe some of others can make it too. I'm available this (next) weekend.

Seb

I think it might be best to plan the Aperitivo night well in advance (ie. 2-3 weeks away). That way we all have time to plan ahead.

For those of who aren't aware of it: Every Wednesday there is a group that meets up for to practice their language skills in several languages. facebook.com/aperitivolinguistico
Looks fantastic.. only wish there did them other days besides Wednesday.

Lastly, if any of you ladies are free during the day, I'm usually free to meet up for coffee/hot chocolate. Children welcome as I have one that is always with me.

sounds good, i would love to get some people together for Aperitivo night.  and meeting for coffee some day would be nice too!  keep me posted.

I'm in for the apero.

I'm coming from Mexico and I'll be living in Torino.
So let's meet soon

Rebeca E

guys is there any apertivo again ??

Ciao tutti,
I moved to Turin in October, to work as a user experience researcher in a design company, would love to meet up and hang out with other expats! Anna

hello...in torino since two weeks...an apperitivo to meet people will be welcome for us...
is there one organized in 2012???

Ciao

Hi All,
let arrange a date . What about Friday Feb 10th ?
Let me know who is going to join and then we will decide for a place in town.

Ciao
Isabella

Great! ok for us, we will participate at the apperitivo with pleasure!!!

Really  sorry but we can't be in Torino this Friday, we have an imprevu! But if there are people available for an apperitivo the next friday (or an another days), it will be ok for us!!

Again sorry for the programm change! Ciao

Aurélie