New friends

hey! I am studying in istanbul and looking for some friends to hang out sometime. I speak english, turkish and a lil bit spanish. I like learning new cultures and getting to know new people. so anyone interested please message me.

Merhaba,

Are you an exchange student or Turkish? I am coming to Turkey next week to live. I am American, I speak full English and full Spanish and am quickly learning Turkish.:)

hi,

I'm not coming to istanbul any sooner, next January actually. Looking for a job or something there, or just studying the language. Hope to be friends with ya so I will have friends when i get there. :)

USAEnglandIndiaTurkeyJapanCanadaEcuadorAustraliaAustraliaTurkey 

lol Samza, what do you do? DO you use coachsurfing?

CursedChico wrote:

USAEnglandIndiaTurkeyJapanCanadaEcuadorAustraliaAustraliaTurkey 

lol Samza, what do you do? DO you use coachsurfing?

HEE :) No never use couchsurfing, I am sure it's good 99.9% of the time but as a lady I just don't know if I could trust it. Here's a breakdown:

USA-born and from here, England- internship summer 2004, India-study abroad/lived with Indian family 2005, Turkey-my first visit April 2007, Canada-October-March 2008, Japan-worked there the rest of 2008. Ecuador-just a visit in 2010. Australia- 2009-2011 lived there. Now I am coming back to Turkey! :)

I am a teacher by training :)