How life in ramadan during the day

i will be travelling to morocco with my son  in mid august first stop marakech then ourzazate. am from sydney australia, just want to kow how life in ramadan during the day. thank you

Hello otto46 & welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will share their experience with you soon.

Harmonie.:)

It will be comparatively quieter but no change in routine daily works, the shops are open but restaurants and cafe are closed and they open in evening. Things pickup in evenings when people go out after breaking the fast.
Good luck.

life its great here u ar welcom and be sure u will lik here if u want to emil m feel free [email protected]

most eateries are closed during the day. alcohol not sold during the whole month of ramadan either. not the best time to visit honestly.

well !! the best time in this holy month is the night when people break their fasting ; they pray and after that hang out in the city , they  didn't sleep till they eat AL shor 4am . the resturants are  closed in the  moroning becuz all people are fasting so they wouldn't come to eat there  , but it opens at night :)
during ramdan there are  special moroccan meals  such as ALHARIRA , SHABAKIA , Dates and Masman u 'll find it in every restaurant
if u stay there till ramdan finish u'll be lucky to celebrate Eid al-fitr with moroccan
Good luck