Looking for Female Personal Trainer

Hi

I'm looking for a female personal trainer who can come home and train. Please let me know if you know of someone. Thanks.

Hello Samzplanet!

You are looking for a female personal trainer for what?

Maybe that you could give more details.

Harmonie.

Harmonie, PTs are those who assist and instruct others on how to work out, tone or build muscles, loose weight, and get healthy.  People enjoy working with a PT for motivation and instruction.

Hello CAF!

I know the definition of PT, but I was asking her whether it's only to be healthy, or to have muscles, or maybe just to lose a little weight.

Anyway, thank you for the explanation.;)

Harmonie.

hey CAF,

im a fitness consultant at Golds Gym, i train alotta women in their places coz we dnt have a women section, lemme no if ur interested! this is my contact number: 0551069493

Hizzi.

Hey Hizzi, this is very useful to know!  Also, if you are keen for some clients to train, will you be able to put this up on the classified section?  There are a few women on here that would be interested to talk with you on this and to check out your rates and the type of training you can offer.  :top:

CAF, thanks for stimulating this, it is something a lot of us could benefit from (you KNOW what I am talking about, what with me being the biggest gainer in the recent biggest loser competition :(  )

i already posted it on my classifieds but its not showing up for some reason!!

anyway u can pass my number to anyone interested u know.

thanx bro

Hizzi wrote:

thanx bro

ahem! I am a ladette not a lad! :dumbom:

hey this is a nice way to make way into foreign female homes....thats not creepy at all to get a strange man to just admit that he's a PT. in that case, im a yoga master! ;-)

there are many ladies centers with full active gyms to have any kindda work out you can think of. one of my friends goes to a spin class (yes they even have spin classes here) every other day..... female gyms are not rare out here at all!

ANYONE offering services should be vetted, no matter who they say they are.  I don't see how this is any different?  As for having a male personal trainer, why not?  We have a few of them where I live that have a lot of female customers with absolutely no issues!

sry miss lady, btw im not being creepy or anything ive just mentioned that i work as a fitness consultant at Golds Gym the international gym!!!!

gowiththeflowUK wrote:
Hizzi wrote:

thanx bro

ahem! I am a ladette not a lad! :dumbom:

Hizzy

Thanks for the note and I will def keep your number and pass it along to others, both male & female, folks that I know.  I may have a client for you already!  I will PM you shortly to get some specifics.  Thanks again.

GO - yes, I know there are several of us in need of motivation to dig deep and change our bad habits of indulgence!  :o  Its just so hard!  Shame we have to pay someone to make us feel guilty for having fun!  :dumbom:

@ CAF - guess it's all part of supporting employment opportunities, that's the way I view it :cool:

are you still looking???

if you need contact [email protected]