VERY BORED!!!!

Hey i know its my home town but i have no idea what to do here in jubail just work going fishing and back home and the tape go around the mary go round the next day :P

what to do in my own home town!!!!!

very board "Yawn" :rolleyes:

Ever weekend I go to desert for enjoy my relative have camel we drink milk  if you like you or any one  I can help

Hi guys,

Tell me about it. I have been in Jubail for 9 months and I am really getting bored here. Next weekend I am going to Riyadh, and then to Turkey for vacation. I like Riyadh as there r things to do, and I have friends there. Btw I love camel milk, and kapsah. Sometimes my students bring me camel milk cos they know its my favourite, lol.

Cheers,

mmmmmmmmmmm camel milk.... well thats one option all though i prefer the sea more then the desert but to hang out some where n just chat that would be great... but here in jubail is very rare to find the perfect hang out... there is a pool bar on top of baskin robins near the fanater but still shooting pool on every weekend it's pretty boring... n the pool bar u only see guys guys GUYS i mean its a sausage fest n thats abig no no for me... well what can u say just live n let live... oh ya for those who are wondering why i called a pool bar... well u got to see the place n be the judge n u will know why :cool:

May be we could plan a fishing trip together. I am just eight month in Jubail and would like to explore fishing activity around here. We already had a fishing trip from Fanateer. I now trying to establish a contact with boat owner in fanateer and also in Jubail fishing habour. After fasting month the activity will start again.

My friend of mine already engage with scuba diving to enjoy the bottom of the sea in Saudi Arabia. I may trying as well. Life in Jubail is not that bad if you know to fill your time.

It is bored not board.  No hard feeling.  Just a correction.

I've been here a short time and already am bored!  Sigh

Buy a bicycle.....Ive been here for about a yr and ive logged some major miles, (km), but you gotta watch out for all the other people here in Jubail that are bored that their only amusement is to hit people in their bicycles......oh yah, you gotta watch out for all the trash everybody throws all over.

hey every body...
well i born and i live in Jubail.
its true that there is no place to go out here or any thing Alive >.<
but for me its a good place for relxing, and Surfing.
i know a few places here next to the beach where you can relax and see no body there, Cuz not anyone knows about and you can see the beauty of the nature over there,,,
you might not beleive me, but when you see it you will ;)

cheers
Sam X

Yes..you are correct life in Jubail is boring but it depends on the person or on his characteristic if you used to live in a city like New York then definitely this aint for you... you can try to go out to go and explore Jubail you might find something interesting, like the area you Fanateer is totally different from Jubail Center,.fishing is an interesting hobby though I say its for matured people but when I tried it...its very relaxing, the seabreeze, the scenery and the challenge of getting a fish is very rewarding...Im on my 6th month now here and still exploring..:)