I want to settle in saudi arabia

I am settled in pakistan and i want to go to saudi arabia to my husband.He is in the city Abah. I want to go to him and settle their with my daughter.I can do teaching as a job.please tell me that how can i settle in abah with my husband?my husband is in saudia for about 2 years.he has less money to call us .Can i go to saudia in visit visa and then get a work permit?If my husband has work permit can i also use that permit to do a job their?


Your husband can apply permanent visa for you. It will cost him only 2000 Saudi Riyal ( 42000 Rupees pakistani). but it depents on his visa profession. He cannot request a visa for you if his profession is labor in the iqama its doesn't matter he is working as a engineer or doc. His profession on Iqama matters to apply the visa.

New topic

Questions and answers about Jeddah

Ask your question
New in town from Casa. Want to meet new friends in Jeddah.
By chadi.abdelhadi
who play table tennis in jeddah??
By ahmed1590
Roy Salsa
Salsa & Bachata dancing classes
By Roy Salsa
Football in Jeddah
By ahmedlaz
Apple Cider Vinegar (Organic) / Bragg Brand
By my"name"is"raffy
moving to rabigh
By zaiasyraf

Moving to Jeddah

Find tips from professionals about moving to Jeddah

International Money Transfer

Currency Exchange and Money Transfer Specialists

Travel insurance in Jeddah

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Jeddah

Flights to Jeddah

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Jeddah