Looking for decent hairdresser

Hi guys,

I've just moved to HCMC and am looking for a decent hairdresser. I get my hair foiled blonde and would like to keep it that way. Does anyone know of a good hairdresser who is used to working with blonde hair? Am willing to go to a bit of an expensive place.

The shop at 226 De Tham, District 1, is a great salon.

Thanks so much!

I shall try it as well... Thanks for the tips.

Hey there.
You can go to the Mano at Truong Dinh street. Its hair salon from Tokyo
OR you can go to Art hair at Pham Ngoc Thach street. Its hair salon from Korea
There are their website:
arthair.com.vn/
manomanovn.com/

Hi There, my name is Ky and I'm a hair stylist and Manager at ykcspa.com.  I do a lot of cut,color and highlight for blonde hair.  Please feel free to give us a try, or come by for a consultation.

Our business was recently added on Tripadvisor as well, you can read some of our reviews from the beneath link.
tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g293925-d2187722-Reviews-YKC_Beauty_Spa_Hair_Studio-Ho_Chi_Minh_City.html

Hi,

I'm going in tomorrow to check it out, looks great, thanks.

Hi!
I know a really great hairdresser in An Phu (d2). She is French and she's been working on my blonde hair for more than Two years!!
the salon is called Concept Coiffure and the address: 48 Tran Ngoc Dien and the phone number 08 351 946 25

Try it out!

Hi im an Australian Hair Stylist currently working in Vietnam. Write to me if you have any enquiry.

Trang hair stylish. 80/41 Tran Quang Dieu, ward 14, district 3. She is good at hair styling with reasonable price
Good lucks