Helllllooooooooooooooo Casa :-)

A BIG hello to all ... I am an Indian ...My name is Manoj n I'm a firstimer in Casa looking for friends around Casa Port area or around ... nationality, race, religion no bar ... jus wanna make some good friends to talk to over a cup of coffee, get to know more about the city n country ... I am posted as a Regional Sales Manager for FMCG products in Casablanca handling distribution in the neighbouring African nations for products manufactured by an Indian company based out of the UAE :-) Ha Ha Ha ...dats too complicated ... I keep roaming in the neighbouring nations like Senegal, The Gambia, Mauritania,Sierra Leone, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry and Liberia as my work makes me travel these places ...wud like to make friends from there too ... So if ya lookin for a friend ...I am INN...Please invite me for gatherings or locals can invite me for lunch or dinner at home as I am missing home made food :-) ...Take care ...

My birthday is on 8 January, I was born in 1977

welcome in Casablanca

Hey Loubna, Hi :-)

Thanks so much for your msg ...I am glad to hear from a local person from Casa. How are U doing ?

Are U otherwise from someother part of the city ...

Take Care ...

Manoj

hi ,
you are welcome :)
yes i'm from Casablanca

Hi Loubna,

Good to know U're from Casa ...currently I am looking forward contact more people to form a small group of english speaking friends (maybe non english speakers too if they wish to join) & plan a meet sometime for breakfast or lunch together... what do U say ?... but guess since its Ramadan time all will be busy ...i am already in contact with a couple of expats here in casa who will like to join ...U can invite friends frm ya side who may like to join ... lets plan it ...do let me know what U think of it ...

Rest all are also invited to join us ... just a msg from ya side will let us know abt ya willingness :-)looking forward ...

Regards

Manoj

hi ,
i'm ok , i find interesting ur suggestion
keep in touch

Hey Manoj i'm from maarif your idea seems interesting...I would be intrested in meeting english speakers here in casablanca.
please keep me updated about the when/where.
Issam

Hey Loubna & Issa,

Thanks for your replies ... hopefully more wud join ...I do understand the Ramadan fasting is goin on ...but let me know if we 3 can catch up for a coffee/tea some evening after the breaking of the fast unless U guys are too busy with family and friends ...what say ? ...I stay on the street just behind Tulip Farah at Casa Port ...Take Care ...

Regards

Manoj

Hey guys,is this monday evening after the ftour suitable for you?if yes let me know as we could catch up for a coffee or something else...please confirm then we can meet somewhere.
Take care
Issam

I'm In :-)... How about U Loubna ? Anybody who cares to join can just leave a message ...

Regards

Manoj

i'm ok too

Ok sounds great.CAN we meet next to Attijariwafa back agency which IS NeXT to macdonald Maarif at 21h45?if anybody who cares to come and need more information about the exact place just leave a message.manoj,Loubna can you please confirm tour présence for Tonight ?

I'll see U there buddy

Hey Issam, It was nice meeting you buddy ...lets keep in touch n keep meeting & make more friends ...

Hey Loubna, what happened ? This is a Complete Harmonal Change ???

it was nice meeting u 2 mate!!yesterday was the begining of a long term friendship...with u off course and with other new friends...everybody is welcome...as we don't bite and we want nothing from you guys...but only friendship that can replace many things!Manoj see you tomorrow evening same time same place...

hiii guys.

im in too count me plz.hhh i  have met many  visiting morocco and it wa sreally nice now i  m looking to meet more people. plz let me know in casa there is a meeting i suggest to meet up someday during this ramdan at night after ftour and  have a nice talk around a drink and make a big team.

0670326608 that s my phone number plzz feel free to let me know in case there is a gathering as im not here aonline a lot.
mohammed
peace+love

Hi,
you guys sound like you're having so much fun! Enjoy it!

Hey Simo/Shumuppet,
Hi, thanks for responding to our post ... well as of now its just me n Issam who often meet up after ftour & prayers for a coffee somewhere around Maarif, wud luv to have U also join us ... n its fun ...will surely update when we plan to meet up next for sure ...Take care :-)

hi manojshriyan,

just red your message, and i'd like to meet english speakers too. i've been in casablanca for two years now, and i have moroccan friends, but i miss speaking english and meeting people from all over the world...
you can call me 0661428030 or email me [email protected]
see you

Hi loubna
This is Riyasat ali am Indian citizen holding Indian passport.
but i have done my marriage in morocco meknes with citizen of morocco.
she (Wife)  holding morocco passport so just i want to know what is the procedure of Residence permit card for husband. ?
and what is the documents Required from husband side and from wife side ? and how many years validity of Residence permit card ? if in future i get child so what is the child benefit from my wife city or country? like education health and child's Moroccan passport ect. ect.

and if i get Residence permit so in future i can start my wife name business over there under her name or not? if yes so municipality can give her permission ? and my child can get dual nationality or not
like Indian nationality and Moroccan nationality ? so pls if someone know all this answer so pls reply me at my personal email as soon as possible at [email protected]