Things to do in the weekend

I came across this place, UBC, its really cool, my new hang out for the weekend!http://riyadhciti.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/Ten-pin_bowling-300x224.jpg

where is this place

theres a bowlling alley in khobar, in the gosaibi hotel. the place is really popular since its the only bowlling place in the EP...i think.

its in Riyadh, Faisal Bin Fahd Bin Abdul Aziz Street

I found it in Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Riyadh-if … 247?ref=ts

place is really GOOD

Reem International Circuit

Cool karting area!

location: Riyadh/Makka road, exit 11 to the left (coming from Riyadh). It's 85 KM from Riyadh.
http://www.reemracing.com/reem/en/karting.php#booking

The bowling place UBC is at the end of Maather Road, just follow Maather Road to the end ....past interior ministry, past intercontinental hotel and tulip hotel..

UBC is a vibrant place

borntobemild wrote:

theres a bowlling alley in khobar, in the gosaibi hotel. the place is really popular since its the only bowlling place in the EP...i think.

The only problem with this place being that half of the days there are some kinda of tournament going on and this might make it difficult to get lanes.

i will def go there next time i am in Riyadh :)
thanks Simaya

you are welcome Maya Maya ;)

this weekend, private karting is available at Alreem Circuit, you can book the place for you and your family or friends!, dont miss it (but i don really know what to do about the heat :(( it takes all the joy!)

the tickets purchase will be announced at facebook.com/pages/Riyadh-if-you-are-looking-for-something-to-do-this-weekend/155782587826247?ref=ts

or: riodine.com (this website helped a lot, all compound peeps are members, it tells us about all the new restaurants in Riyadh (whats really cool is that menu is available THUMBS UP)
you can rate the restaurant as well!

im becoming a tour guide in riyadh already :P

it seems that way Simaya and you seem to be doing a fantastic job... you could be the resident tour guide for the forum :-) keep up the good work

@simaya: :one:up: Nice!! :D

thanks leedslad & redgoblin.

I found something else yesterday.. i will get the information first and telephone numbers then post you a cool hang out place

@Simaya, I could have done with knowing you a few weeks ago as I was writing my "what to do in Riyadh this summer" article for the Women's Skills Bureau (wsb-ksa.com), I had quite a lot of things in the article, but couldn't expand it to evening or weekend entertainment as such due to inability to get information verified.  I do not like to publish information if it is not as accurate or relevant; so that also restricted me.  Still, of the feedback, I am told it was very useful to many so I am pleased with that.

:) gowiththeflowUK

There is a stand-up comedy in September (3rd) they are still negotiating the location, it might be DQ, as soon as i know, ill post the location, ticket price and where to get them here.

outback steak in localizer mall (tahlia street) is a cool place to have lunch at, i always take a bit of vodka with me and pour it in their classic mojito drink :P , i got a blast (the thrill of doing sth illegal lol)

Simaya, could you please post in the classifieds section ?

thanks