Orange customer service english speaking

The one thing I find that is so frustrating is the lack of English here in Spain. I understand that this is not an English Speaking country and respect that but what about people who are working here from other countries and have limited spanish understanding?

My spanish is not perfect but I still find it difficult to communicate with people over the phone. I can't find anybody at Orange who can assist me with a mobile phone problem. No one person understands English.

Anybody know an Orange contact number I can call who I can relate my problem to?

Hello Paganos!

I hope that you will soon get replies to your query.

Harmonie.:)

No idea about Orange customer service, but the staff in The Phone House on Rondo Sant Antoni are really helpful, and they deal with all the networks. Maybe they could help?

Old question, new service for international English speaking customers of Orange (yea!)!

Timetable: Monday to Saturday from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
Prices (if calling from an Orange mobile line):
If calling from Spain to 902 011 900:

Call set-up fee: 0,18 €/call (VAT included)
Price (€/min): 0,61 €/min (VAT included)
If calling from outside Spain to + 34 695 911 900 roaming rates apply according to the roaming plan you have:

If you have activated Go Europe If you have the default roaming call rates
Prices (if calling from a landline or mobile line difrerent to Orange):
If calling from Spain to 902 011 900: 902 call cost will be different depending on whether the call is done from a landline or mobile line and depending on the service provider, but which will be in any case at a cost similar to a local call.If calling from outside Spain to + 34 695 911 900: international rates of the service provider of the number you are calling from apply.

DBD