Wishing to move to Switzerland

Hello Swiss folk :)

how would you advise someone wanting to find a job in Switzerland, what do they do, what do they need etc.

I'm a 25 year old internal auditor, and I am interested in shifting from Kuwait to Switzerland, Zurich, Geneva etc. it makes no difference.

My main concern is living costs, average salaries etc. and what is needed to get the process going.

English is my native tongue, and I can understand French to an extent, more written than spoken since its often spoken in slang.

Advise?

First tip: check out this site. There is a lot of information available on work permit requirements, work quota, costs of living, salaries, and so on.

Language: though many people are able to speak and understand English, it is not one of the official languages of Switzerland, so the second tip would be to improve your French (including speaking and writing) - which is the language in the west part of the country. With English-only you may be able to find a job in a typical international environment (university research, or one of the big international firms and organisations with offices in Switzerland), but hardly anywhere else - and you'll find it difficult to blend in with the local population.

Hope this helps,
Twan.