Africans meet up!

There is a new forum for Africans here in Kl. members meet every Sunday in Taman Orkid in Cheras where and when they discuss issues bothering on the African community here in Malaysia. Should you want to be a part of this forum, do not hesitate to let me know.

We are still looking forward to receiving our African brothers in our African Brothers Forum

Still waiting for you

thanks to those who attended the meeting today. More people are warmly needed. thank you

Although I am aware there are a few Africans on the Kl forum, I will not relent in making this post always upfront as if it is sticky just for a quick and continued reminder

Hi, I would like to join this forum. I am currently here on holiday and I am intrigued by the growing African community in KL. It's very different to when I was first out here back in 2007. I hope you guys still meet up. Let me know and I hope to be able join you on one Sunday.

Hey, is this still on?

Hi cormsigg,

Please note that this thread is dated 2012

I doubt it is still on so we will invite you to please start a new topic on the Kuala Lumpur Forum for better interactions :)

Thank you

Maximilien