PLEASE CAN YOU HELP

Hi, im moving out to Kerala in Jan.  Im a UK nurse.  Does anyone know if my qualifications are valid?  I have phoned the India Nursing Council, who were not that helpful.  Just said i need to take my stuff in and they wil see. ....

Any nurses out there?

Cheers

Gav

Hi and welcome on board Gav!

I hope other members will you sonn!

Regards
Armand

Hi Gavin

I believe you are coming to Kerala in Jan 2012 for practising as a Nurse.

But why choose Kerala only. There are many more hospitals mushrooming in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Delhi Gurgaon, Banglore etc..you can apply there.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

hi
if u apply in any BIG Hospital,u;well get a decent job

bye
jac

gavin1 wrote:

Hi, im moving out to Kerala in Jan.  Im a UK nurse.  Does anyone know if my qualifications are valid?  I have phoned the India Nursing Council, who were not that helpful.  Just said i need to take my stuff in and they wil see. ....

Any nurses out there?

Cheers

Gav

et sel

Hi Gavin

I advise you to register yourself with India most reputed and trusted job portals naurki.com and monsterindia.com.

Yes there are some big hospitals in Mumbai like jaslok hospital, sevenhills, apollo hospital, kokilalben dhirubhai ambani hospital, lilavati hospital, nanavati hospital etc

But i wud personally suggest you to go through these job portals..

All the best for your search

-Nirav

Gavin,

You shouls contact Indian Medical Council in the matter. You want to get the job in Kerala but it will be difficult to get a good paying job as most keralye females are opting for this profession and are in plenty. You may write directly to large hospitals if you want work in places like Mumbai, Delhi or Chennai. I do hope you have recognised qualifications with necessary certificates and experience certificates.

many thanks everyone for your help! Gav