Cleaning flats/houses job

Hello, I'm looking for the cleaning house/flats job in Roskilde, Koge, or around theese cities. If you have proposals for me, please contact me by e-mail : [email protected]

Hi and welcome on board GabijaKr!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the jobs section of Copenhagen classifieds ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi, I'm looking for a house cleaning job in copenhagen.I'm a filipina with EU passport, a hardworking person. please call at 92258913

Hello, I should say that I'm good in cleaning services of your house just trust me once the you will be contented. just email me [email protected]  or tel. 92258913

Hi vilmaportugal,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to post an advert in the Housemaid jobs in Copenhagen section, this might surely help. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hi,

I see that your posting is from last year. Are you still interested in house cleaning jobs? If so, we are looking 3 hours a week:
- what is your rate per hour?
- when could you start?

We live in Bissidervej/Lygten. Bus 4A and 6A stop in front of our flat. S-train station Bissidervej is 3 minutes walk away.

Many Thanks,
Tania

Hello Tania!

Since we prefer negociations for work to be done outside the forum ( which is only for sharing of information helping expatriates ), I suggest you to drop an advert in our Personal and household services jobs in Copenhagen to reach out to people seeking jobs.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Easy & flexible part time job downtown Copenhagen

We are an international family of 3 soon 4 (husband, wife & 2 years son & one on it's way) living in a very lively area in downtown Copenhagen

We need you to help us in daily tiding up, washing, ironing, cleaning, babysitting, shopping, help in light cooking etc.

Job is around 3 to 4 hours per day 4 to 6 times a week.
Working timings are flexible (from 11.00 to 18.00)
Salary is according to normal Danish standards & rules.
It can be good student job due to flexible hours

We are very friendly, flexible and loving people who believe on mutual respect.

Please visit us any evening from (17:00 till 19:00) by making an appointment via mail
[email protected]

Looking forward to see you

Hello JuGuSu!

kenjee wrote:

I suggest you to drop an advert in our Personal and household services jobs in Copenhagen to reach out to people seeking jobs.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks a lot for your advice, I will do so!

Hi
I am pani ,28 years old. I am looking for job as household in Copenhagen.
If you have not hired anyone yet I would be appreciated

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : No phone numbers on the forum.

Hello Panteha,

Could you please write me  for further discussion of the details?

Kind regards
Julia

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share emails on the forum.

Hi,

I am looking for a part time cleaner who can come and work 4 hrs a week, cleaning my apartment.

I live in Copenhagen, Amager

Would you be available ?

S

Hi Sgw,

Welcome on board :)

I will invite you to please drop an advert in the Personal and household services jobs in Copenhagen section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

hi,

I am interested in this job, please let me know to proceed further.
my contact no ***

Thanks,
venkat

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please do not post your personal contact/mail on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi my name is nimra i am 23 years old i am living here since one year and i had previous experience in housekeeping in a hotel and i am also working as a house keeper in a guest house i am interested to do cleaning in your apartment please consider me thanks alot my contact number is *** u can call me any time thanks alot :)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post any contact number on the forum.

Dear Julia
I am sorry about my delay to response you.
I have a good experience in cleaning,my time is flexible.
I have resident permission and just finished my Master and Now i am looking for part time job.
my recommended salary is 100 per hour .If you have any other question please let Me i response you.
Sincerely Pani

hi i am interested to do cleaning in your apartment :)

Hi everybody,

I will suggest those who are looking for a job and those who have a job to offer to post an ad in the Jobs in Copenhagen section.

As this topic is a very very old one ( 2011), i am closing it.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

[ Topic closed ]

Closed