Moving to Kuwait

Hi there. I'm considering moving to Kuwait with my wife for business. I am a bit nervous about the situation since I have never been there before. Anybody has good advice for me? Is it hard to adapt to the culture and country? How's the social life there? I speak English and Spanish. What kind of activities are there to do? I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Everyone

hi,there and welcome to the forum.

situation,What situation are you worried about?its fine here,peaceful.
temperature here is around 45-50 degrees and dry,today it was humidity ,and temperature comes down and might remain the same for tomorrow also.since your coming from a colder region you might find it uncomfortable for somedays,but you will become fine,

social life here is nothing good.but once you make some good friends you wont get bored.

there are several activities which you can get involved,you can go for Ice skating, Flight simulation,rock climbing ,volunteer at the animal welfare organisation and more.during spring  and Autumn marathons are organised,it started few years back.this time it was Half marathon.hope another will be organised in the coming autumn.

English is understood here so you need not worry that much,there are more expats that their nationals. loll,but if you know Arabic then you are to an advantage.

the best thing of this country i like is that more cash is used than bank cards or any other cards.

any thing else you might want to know,just ask.

there is a big community for Spanish speaking in Kuwait, you and your wife will like it here and feel safe.

also, this community meet regularly and have activities/gatherings/parties. so its good to start looking.

when it comes to social life, i believe arabs and latins are very similar when it comes to social descriptions (with minor differences of course) so i assume you will get along fine with anyone here.

welcome to Kuwait