Try to find an Accommodation in CPH

Hey guys!
I hoped maybe somebody can help me here with an accommodation. I am from Latvia and I am going to start studies at CPH North this semester. I will go together with my boyfriend, and we both try to find somebody, who would like to share apartment with us. I think the most beneficial apartment would be with 2 rooms and 4 people (other students) living together, so we could divide all expenses in 4 parts. I think it is a good deal.

Unfortunately it is too hard to find place where to live, while I am still in my home country. So maybe there is somebody who also need a new place where to live, and who would be okay to live with us. We are nice, friendly, and polite, so if somebody has any interest to all this – write me personally! :)

My mail : [email protected]

We also are interested in apartments with one room, but not too expensive!

The school is located:

Copenhagen North
Trongårdsvej 44
DK-2800 Kgs. Lyngby, so we would like the place close to it ;)

Thanks!

Hi and welcome on board EM8!

I would suggest you to post an advert in the accommodation section of Copenhagen classifieds.

It might help!

Regards
Armand

Tahnks :)

Hello !
I am in the same situation as yours ; I am a French girl who works as a teacher and I will start a job in Gentofte (Hellerup Skole) next to Copenhagen from mid-August, and during one year... I still haven't found anything I can live in, maybe we could indeed share an apartment? Let me know if you are interested !

[email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon!
:)