New to Stavanger

I am from Wales now living in Stavanger, been here just over 5 weeks and love the place.

Hi sarah.taylor72!

I moved your message to the Stavanger forum for better visibility ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Sarah,
Maybe you can help me. I am looking for a department store in Stavanger where I can buy gift cards or vouchers online and the store will deliver them to my family members in Stavanger.
Regards
mrcor

Hi Sarah,

Maybe you could also help me. I am looking for someone (in fact 2 collaborators) to help my company Efficience 3 (www.efficience3.com) conducting a global survey in Stavanger.

It consist in visiting several shops in town and collect prices of products and services. Then just need to fill out an Excel grid.

It takes few days and we offer 300€ to do that.

unfortunately, it is becoming quite urgent and we keep searching a collaborator there...

If you are still in Stavanger and if you think you might be interested by this mission do not hesitate to contact me at:
[email protected]
(or if you know someone there who could also help us!).

Regards, and many thanks in advance for your help.

Alexandre

Hello if you are still looking for someone then my partner could do it as she is looking for work.

Hi everyone!

I'm new in Stavanger and hoping to meet up with anyone trying to find new friends as well. I've come over from Edinburgh 1 week ago and trying to find out more about my new home so any tips or advice on settling in would be much appreciated.

Cheers!

Id love to meet up with one of you guys! =) Let me know