Ex-pat meet-up.

Isn't it about time we organised another ex-pat party? By the looks of things, quite a few people are coming in August so maybe we should have one sometime then? I'm back in Scotland until 2nd Aug so might I suggest the 2nd weekend - which would be Sat 12th?
From previous times, I mostly prefer just meeting in a quiet(ish) bar then seeing where the mood takes us. Although, Im dying to go to Touch karaoke down at Ciutadella Vila Olimpica.
Right, Ive put the feelers out. Let's be 'avin ya!

Hi
I would be interested in coming along to a get together but August is not a good month for me as I am away most weekends.  I am around from the beginning of September though.  Another option is meeting for a drink on a school night sometime this month?  Any suggestions?

If like to go a bar that put musica like dance, pop , rock, etc we can go to George Payne bar(Plz Urquinaona), Flaherty bar(Drasaness), Mc Carthys bar(via laietana) or black horse pub(c. de la princesa) there're good places!

Hi, that's a great initiative- organizing expat gatherings! I'll be moving to BCN in a few months, so hope to join you guys soon! :)

Sounds fun, could be a nice way to meet some fellow expats.

Saludos!,

Giovanni

Hi there,

I just got moderated for using the same presentation text than on another topic :D.

I'm Adrian, 22 years old, moving to Barcelona in September, I lived in South East Asia when I was younger, and more recently I studied in Edinburgh.

This expat meet up sounds fun, I am looking forward meeting you guys when I arrive.

I am really looking forward to meet people and make new friends! See you soon in Barcelona!

Adrian

Umm.... the 12th is a Friday, not a Saturday

So, people seem to be up for it, and nobody has suggested a better date than the 12th, so....

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 225#432753

Hi,
This is my first post but I have been in Barcelona since the 31st July and am definitely up for meeting up with people if anything is happening.

I you organize any new meet-up please tell me and I'll join.

Hi Henrik

See this thread about the next meet up: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=120657