New bussiness in Ethiopia

Hello there,

Could someone help me what is the good bussiness to start in Ethipia, Makelle?

I am an Ethiopian living in Dubai for 14 years with no benefit so I would like to go back to home country and start to do something. Please help,

Thank you,

Hi jesusislord!

Your message was moved to the Ethiopia forum for better visibility ;)
Regards
Armand

hey jesusislord, i guess if u open good restuarant,cafe, club, or tour oprator that is totaly benefitable

jesusisLord:

I suggest buy a land if you are allowed to, be a farmer, grow anything you like be it Teff, wheat or any grain or any oil seeds or ship, goat, cow or chicken.  Seriously, that is what our country needs and I am sure you will create a necessary business sector that would benefit yourself and some Ethiopians currently suffering from unbelievable food prices.

I said buy a land if u are allowed to:  The harsh reality currently is, only selected ethnic Ethiopian groups are allowed to buy land in Ethiopia and to get wealthy.  Also, unfortunately, foreign riches are permitted to buy our poor Ethiopian people's land in astonishing cheap money and the riches took it without blinking their eyes.  Our poor farmers remain poor working for a few cents a day for the rich foreign who bought their land. Yea, children as young as 7 - 8 years and adults with only a piece of dry bread to eat all day do back breaking labour work on foreign own farmland in their own country.

Thus, I say those Ethiopians with money in their pocket should go to farm business and off course again if the country's governing system allows them to work in this field.