Au pair working in Madrid !

Hola!

My name is Jess I have been in Madrid for 1 week, I live 40 mins from Madrid and I am looking for new friends to show me around. I'm British, I love to have a laugh and drink and dance and just have fun! Im on Facebook anyone is welcome to say HIIIII! :)

Hey Jess !

I hope you will make new contacts soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hey Jess!

I am also an au pair living about 15 minutes or so outside Madrid. I'm from California and would love to get a drink or something! Hope you're having a good day!

Tina

Hi Jessica!

I'm a Swedish girl who just started working as an au pair 30 minutes outside of Madrid and I would love to go out/take a coffee/go shopping or what ever sometime :) I work quite much right now because the children haven't started school yet but I'm free every weekend!

You can reach me on facebook; Nina Zakrisson or on hotmail, [email protected]
/Nina

Hi Jess,
I will be in Madrid next week and I really like football. Maybe we can go to some bar for the international friendlies on the weekend and if you are interested , maybe Real madrid live would be nice.

Sammer

Hi Jess, I am also working as an Au-pair, in Alcobendas- 40 mins from centre. Would be great to have some drink!
I am on facebook and you can find me easily :)

looking forward to hear from you

Kristyna

Hey, I'm also working as an au pair in Spain and my name is also Jess, haha.

I'm working in a place called Alcobendas whish isn't far from Madrid.

My Facebook page is facebook.com/home.php?#!/x.jessicaaaa

Feel free to get in touch as I've only moved here last week and would love to meet up with someone else from the UK. :)

Jess