Need information on moving to Portugal

Hello all-

I am moving to Lisbon next summer through a teaching program. I'll be teaching English through ISS, so all of my visa paperwork and employment is taken care of. That said, I am hoping to get some information on having my girlfriend move with me.

We've been together for three years and are hoping to move together. She is not employed through the program or any other program at this time. I was wondering what visa options there are for her. She'll have an undergrad degree in a medical field (Psychology) and some work experience with canvassing and political groups. What are our options for obtaining a visa for her?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Hi There
This is mark desouza from india currently working in saudiarabia as a steward iam looking to move to portugal n settle in portugal so kindly let me know how to go about

Thanks

Hello both!

I wish you all the best if you move to Lisbon!
This is a very interesting city, full of sun and bright light, monumenst and hidden churches everywhere.
I'm suspect, but i think this is one of the nicest cities in Europe.

I think you should contact you embassy to ask about visa and work permits, for sure they will have the best info.

In case you're looking for a place to stay, please check Maison Royal add (on classifieds) this is 1BR flat in Pricipe Real.

Principe Real is a prestigious neighborhood not distant from Rossio's Train Station (15min away) that can take you to Sintra Village - World Heritage.

The flat was recently renovated, has wooden floor and white walls and ceiling, creating an atmosphere of tranquility with minimal but comfortable decoration.

Maison Royal has a fully equipped kitchen, all integrated in one space, one bedroom (double bed) and a complete shower room.

There's a guest folding bed in the living roon for a 3rd occupant.

It is equipped also with TV, wireless internet to make your stay home as cozy as possible.

Nearest tube - Rato (yellow line), 6 min walk
Nearest bus (758, 790) - 2 min walk

NOTE: 2 month deposit will be requested

[email protected]