Visa Requirements

Can anyone please let me know the visa requirements for Singapore.I have just completed my MBA and am a fresher.

Kanishka

Hi Kanishka,

you should have a look to the Singapore guide

Nishu_1 wrote:

Can anyone please let me know the visa requirements for Singapore.I have just completed my MBA and am a fresher.

Kanishka

If you are after work pass and got a job offer in Singapore, the employer will apply for Employment Pass for you. contactsingapore.sg/faqs/?subcatid=8

There are some other options you may look into, such as EPEC and Working Holiday Programme. Of course you need to assess your eligibility for application first. mom.gov.sg/foreign-manpower/passes-visas/Pages/default.aspx

Nishu_1 wrote:

Kanishka

A permanent visa that allows foreigners, their spouse and children's to move in and out of Singapore. Immigrants can invest freely and can apply for Singapore government subsidized contributions with additional befits of CPF.

Singapore visa, Singapore work pass you should visit at one-visa.com/

you can get visit visa to Singapore for one month which can be extended to maximum of three months with just 30S$ as visa fee. If you are from India, I know a agent in Bangalore who can process the visa in three days.. let me know.

Cheers.