Hi

Hello Everyone,

My name is Claire, I am looking at moving to Gibraltar or Malta with my partner, I am a administrator and also a qualified beauty therapist, my partner is a building surveyor, just after some advice on work available out there and best living areas.

Thank you for any help you can give us :)

Claire x

Hello Claire and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will soon advise you.

Harmonie.:)

Hi Claire

Have a look under my posts and you'll see a list of recruitment agencies.

I'm a PA and training in beauty therapy. The plan is to combine the two if I relocate to Gib.

There aren't any beauty training in Gib as far as I know, only Spain, so will finish my training in London.

You can get info from the Gib Government in London. I've got info from them and will post the estate agents they emailed me.

Have you been to Gib?  Renting is very expensive, so I'm looking at locations close by the Gib border to rent.

Regards

coco

Hi Coco

Thanks for the reply, I will have a look at your links, I have been to gib once many years ago when i was younger, at the moment i am working in a hotel but still do beauty work in my spare time so i guess I could look at both.

Have you been to gib recently?? is there good work out there?

Thanks for your help

Claire x

Hi Claire

I've been to Spain this year and visited Gib about 3 times. I haven't contacted the agencies but will email them over the weekend to see what the job situation is like for PA's / Secretaries and Admin's. Need to also find out what salaries are like!

I would like to do some beauty work in Gib or Spain too.

Right now I'm researching locations to live, most probably in Spain.

Do you plan to go to Gib? If I can I may go for a few days in
October, but meant to be saving, so may have to go in the new
year.

Planning to learn Spanish too lol! earthwormslearning.com just the holiday basics.

Let me know if you contact the agencies and what they say.

Regards

coco

HI Claire

Are you still looking ?
Gabzzzzz