Swedish student wants to study Chinese

Hello everybody,

I'm a 23 year old Swedish student, my name is Marcus 马克斯 and I will go back to Gothenburg from Shanghai this summer. My major is engineering and I have worked and studied Chinese here for almost 2 years. As I want to practice my Chinese and meet new friends, I would like to meet new friends from China, and share our experiences. I have a lot of Chinese friends here in Shanghai and we often go to KTV, for dinners (hot pots and other nice food!) and we always have a lot of fun.

As a student abroad, I know that it can be hard to find friends in the beginning, or to find friends from the country that you are living in.

If you want to learn English or Swedish, I will be more than happy to help you, and hopefully you can speak Chinese with me too sometimes, otherwise I'm afraid that I will forget a lot.

If you think it sounds interesting, don't hesitate to contact me.

慢慢走:)

Marcus Sohlberg

Hello Marcus and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the Gothenburg classifieds > Language Exchange section.

I hope it helps,
Harmonie.

nice to meet you here~~~
I will go to Goteborg in Sept, I come from Tianjin China, hope we can be friend ~~~~

Hey~~Marcus. You have a interesting goodbye greeting.
  I moved to Göteborg since March this year. Looking forward to meet new people. I speak mandarin, English and Japanese plus contonese :D

Hi,

Im Amy Im moving to Gothenburg in April and coming over for xmas too. I currently study Chinese and want to learn Swedish! Maybe we can meet and also find a Chinese person for us both to converse with?

Amy