Tips from expats in Phuket

Hi all,

everyone can now participate to the Phuket business directory!

You can recommend a professional and indicate you appreciate its services.

> A plumber did a great job with your water leak?

> A restaurant always welcomes you warmly?

> A real estate agent helped you to find your dream home in Phuket?

Come on: share your insider info and tips on local businesses.

What do you think of that new feature?

Thanks in advance for your ideas and suggestions,

Julien

Hi i would like to share my experience.

Siam real estate find me my dream home in phuket, i'm staying at karon hill residences.
Small studio , gym + swimming pool + walking distance to 7-11 and eateries by the roadside and to karon beach, siam commercial bank + easy access to bike rental.

The restaurant by the roadside opp. of siam commercial bank operate by thais served very nice pork rice, chicken rice and roastmeat rice.I go there every morning ....start operate as early as 7am. 50thb.

Night time around 7pm i will head down to karon area got 1 thai stall sell beef/pork meat mee or beehoon directly opp of e karon temple, can park by the side......speak very gd chinese.I always order in chinese....also sell at thai price.40thb.

Then cut across got this guy who used to run a fruits stall .....ppl stay in karon area will know him...now he turn to sell those fried fishball, fried sotong ball....etc. A very nice guy speak little english smile alot.......most importantly he sell to us @ thai price.5thb per stick.

At e back of patong area, around 6-7am got this stall run by local thai i think is husband and wife team stometimes e daughter go there and help out........they sell this superlicious satay pork stick @5thb per stick.Very honest & humble family smile alot.....i usually buy 100thb support them....if you walk further up along the same stretch there is this lady selling pork porridge with egg.......very nice also only about 30thb or 40thb.

There is this locksmith who help me with lock fitting speaks good english and also a humble thai chinese help me fitted 2 locks to cupboard and 1 to the maindoor and 1 to sliding door.Workmanship is good....it is stored in my HP.

At yanui beach, there is this wooden hut......he is located at e last section...they served very good ice coffee and speak gd english....i rented a kayak from them b4 to go opp island for snorkerling.......got very nice fishes.family bizness also.....very friendly environment...his name i think is Mr lim.

Thats all......if i find any good bizness i will add it in.;):D