Tips from expats in Hurghada

Hi all,

everyone can now participate to the Hurghada business directory!

You can recommend a professional and indicate you appreciate its services.

> A plumber did a great job with your water leak?

> A restaurant always welcomes you warmly?

> A real estate agent helped you to find your dream home in Hurghada?

Come on: share your insider info and tips on local businesses.

What do you think of that new feature?

Thanks in advance for your ideas and suggestions,

Julien

Hi all, I am a new member, that so I came here to find topic like that empty? ;) Plz I can't stand it any more!
To start with the topic, we must mention again words - GOOD SERVICE in Egypt - that's the most difficult thing to find in this country. Thousand of workers, Managers of everything you can imagine, everyone it's a boss of his work, but the work, service and client itself mostly isn't so important till moment they greet your hand. Then you can except everything - more often the expectation will not make you satisfied. But, there are some pearls I want to recommend:
- Star Fish - sea food restaurant, Sheraton St. Some people say its Chinese sea food, mostly I eat there Egyptian fishes (as pouri for example) always good service, meals are being prepared after you ordered chosen meal from really big menu in quite short time, very clean!
- Ramadan Restaurant, all Egyptian food, Sheri St the beginning, right side after shoes shop in the corner, fresh, cheap and taste Egyptian meals, fast and kind service.
- new discovery - Family Restaurant ( I wasn't there long time, hope it didn't change!) Al kawsar area, in front entry  of Hurghada Red Sea Hospital - very clean new place to eat, Egyptian food (take care meals are really over the Egyptian size of meal), very kind service, good price, after meal you can go to the garden to drink tea and smoke sheesha:)
Hope I could help someone in choice for dinner!

Hi madameNancy!

Thanks for your contribution ;)

Armand

For fish we go to Halaka, at the fish market.
For all kinds of food we go to Bulls.

Hi Geely,

You should recommend it in the Business directory.

Hi, good to see some Egyptian restaurants being recommended. My husband is Egyptian so I am well fed! But when we go out we highly recommend Da Nanni for Italian food, in La Perla hotel at the beginning of Hadaba Road (near Old Vic Beach). They will also deliver. Another for good food is Toscana restaurant, opposite Dream Beach, on Marriott Road. Both are friendly, welcoming and provide good food and service.