Young people in Mauritius.

My name is Jacob, my girlfriend and i are travelling to Mauritius in early March for 1 month, just to holiday and see if we would like to work there in the future.

We are aged 20 and 21 and there anyone over there around trou aux beaches our age that want to maybe meet and up show us a good time. E.g Clubs, Partying, Tourist things to do over there.

or can anyone give us advice on things to do in a month and what to expect. I have plenty of relatives over there who i have not met yet..

Our accomodation is paid for. will we have any problems living off 40,000 rupees each per for a month.

Jacob,

Can't help with partying, tourist stuff as I've only been here a couple of months.  But 40k Rupees each will give you a great holiday here, esp as Accommodation and I assume a lot of meals will already be provided by family.

However, be aware that if you want to dive, catamaran etc then the prices are European as they are priced for the tourists who are visiting.  Your family however may be able to get better prices as locals.