Moved to Riyadh just today =)

Hello everyone. I came to Riyadh today and i am waiting your help to have a social life here =))

Hello makarakulah and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts here.

Good luck,
Harmonie.:)

makarakulah

Welcome to Riyadh and the Forum!  Hopefully you will meet lots of people through your job and if you participate on the Forum, you will come to know many wonderful locals and expats alike. 

Regards,

welcome to saudi arabia and to Expat.com makarakulah!!!

good luck and enjoy...!

Welcome to the forum.... I will be in Riyadh on Thursday also

Welcome on board....

welcome to both of you and hope you gain friends here...cheers

welcome to the forum! and to the kingdom!

Thank you all..
Actually I have a problem. Currently I am living in my friends home but I need my own. Can anybody help me about this? I need an apartment or compound (if it is cheep :)) on city center.

Thanks & Regards
ANIL

Hello!  Will be watching your forum for ideas and hints,  I will be arriving next week and know that I will need help and friends also.  So...GOOD LUCK..and I will be contacting you again after I arrive.  >>

OK Mr. Michael thanks =)

^ about apartment or compound, it depend on your budget or area where your r looking...

My budget is between 3 and 5000 per month and looking for some place near faisalliah mall.

you can get a apartment in this range in suleimania area, even near Riyadh galley as well or on urouba street..all these area next to Faisleya tower...as far as compound concern you must have at least 50,000 annum budget. In private apartment or suites in a good hotel is available even at your 3,000 budget...

OK.. Do you have any specific suggestion?

I would recommend Boudal hotel chain, they have one in Olaya street as well near computer market...it is couple of minute drive to alfaisleya
2nd option would be TUlip In http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review … iyadh.html you may see review from this link...

you may find hell of hotels around al faisleya, even on walking distance as well...

Thanks a lot my friend.. =)

I found this for you...have a look, if you want to live independent...which is no doubt 10 times better than stereotype hotels
http://www.expatriates.com/cls/13779476.html

http://www.expatriates.com/cls/13778923.html

P.S, thats all what I can do for you, hope you would find what you need..God bless you

WOW =)) Thanks a lot for your help.. I really appreciate your support...

makarakulah wrote:

Thank you all..
Actually I have a problem. Currently I am living in my friends home but I need my own. Can anybody help me about this? I need an apartment or compound (if it is cheep :)) on city center.

Thanks & Regards
ANIL

Merhaba Anil bey nasilsiniz?

Ismim Umut, ben de Jubaile 9 ay once geldim ve burda calisyorum. Siz ne isle mesgulsunuz ve nerelisiniz? Benim kontratim eylulde bitiyor ve ben Riyada tasinmaya ve orda is bulmaya calisiyorum. Riyada geldigimde sizinle tanismayi isterim, sie de uygunsa.

Saygilar..

@Umut: English mate, English..

RedGoblin wrote:

Ok sorry :)

Here s the translated version.

Hi Mr. Anil

How r u?

My name is Umut. I came to Jubail 9 months ago and have been working here since then.
Whats ur occupation and where r u from?
My contract in Jubail ends at the end of September, and I am planning to move to Riyadh and get a job there. Would like to catch up with u when i come to Riyadh,

Regards,

U

RedGoblin wrote:

+1

Dear Umar,
As your name suggests that you are associated with teaching, we have many good schools and universities in North of Riyadh. Once you are there I can guide you to a few. They are almost located in the same cluster. In addition to this there are many universties in Riyadh.Depending upon your experience and education you can make up.
Hope this help
Cheers

hey makarakulah
welcome to ksa i hope you will have good time here :)

Dear Zakaria Khan

Thanks a lot and I do appreciate ur advice. And yes I will really need guidance when I m there in Riyadh. Hope to catch up with u.

Cheers

yes the best thing to stay in city center as caps here really sucks i have been a month here and i cant bare the caps who doesnt even know their names. i got a flat by ma self near embassies area king abdallah  street and its not expensive and cool place 24 hours survice ;)