Seeking for a reputable dentist

Hi Guys,

My friend who just came from Belgium is looking for a reputable dentist to do some teeth cleaning for her as she will be here for a year and a half.I saw some dental clinics in D1 but I'm not sure which one to choose.We both cant speak Vietnamese so we needed a dentist who can speak English and is very clean.I hope someone who experienced dental works here can recommend a dentist to help her.

Thanks!

I recently went to Dental  Clinic adress 08 thu khoa huan, p ben thanh, q1, close to benh thanh market phone 0838248650 they speak English and were very professional 

Regards

I used WestCoast for my two crowns I had done recently. Not the cheapest around but for quality of work I cant fault them.
If all you want is a clean and check up most of the ones in D1 will be able to cater for you needs at a reasonable cost and standard.

Ps my partner had hers cleaned and whitened on Bui vien can't recall the name of hand, but was cheaper than WestCoast and a few others around D1.

Thanks guys for the suggestions.I will let her know.I hopethis can help.

Yeahhh West Coast Dental is good one

The one close to benh thanh market cost me 300k for cleaning my teeth=15dollars they have everything very clean in there but its pretty small place. ive been recomended this denist from a friend (adress 71 pham ngoc thac f6 q3) i did go there first but i was awaiting to  long had not time to wait but it looks a very classy place and brand new and friendly receptionists. I will personnaly use thi 1 net time myself.

Hello annawang!

I may suggest you the dentist in the Ho Chi Minh city Business Directory.

I hope that this will help your friend and you.

Good luck,
Harmonie.:)

Hi annawang,

Dr. Motomi Minemura is a good Dentist at European Dental Clinic (This is an International Dental Clinic and lots of expats come for treatment). You can find her at the address:

17-17A Le Van Mien, Thao Dien ward, Dist 2. HCM (08 37 449 744)

I hope this can help you.

Cheers
TRI.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]