Football??

Anyone interested in playing football? If we get enough people interested we can start playing every week.

i am,i would like to play.i dont have much skills,but i will try to improve whatever i have.

I don't mind players of any level as long as I get to play on a regular basis I will be happy. If you know anyone interested in playing then invite them along as well.

yeah,i will try .

football? as in american football? or soccer?

soccer

I mean soccer nt american football

Hey Zizo87, you managed to get anything sorted out? I'm desperate to play on a regular basis, count me in and I can bring at least another. Let me know.

So Far only Aca117 has shown some interest. I think we should just meet up one day and go to those 5 aside pitches and ask if there is any tournaments going on or even challenge some teams there. Ramadan is coming up so it might be difficult to start it now.

many people do play football here but they have their own teams and prefer to pay among them selves or other teams,it will be difficult since the beginning of august will be hot and fasting will be challenging.

Yes we can play at night after tarweeh prayer. If you know any teams that play we can challenge them on the weekend. I think after playing with one or two teams it will be easier to find other teams to play.

i would like to play. Iam  from Spain. I played there for 11 years.

we can play together some times .

hi,

just found this site...
zizo87,i'm interested in playing football....count me in

cya

i know of a group of expat who play every friday. just message me if you are interested, i will try get you address.

im in 2 ....  let me know guys ... i was a pro player before now :D
count on me im dying to play here is very hard to find a group they come on time and play !!!  ...

tnx

Okay guys we have enough people to play so when do you want to do this?

anytime ... anywhere ,,,,

can i watch? :)

You can cheer us :)