Regular Expat blog meet up

Hi dge66,

the meeting place is still the same.

Please see #116 .

We always like to welcome newcomers.

Cheers
Ricky

Hey everyone. Was just wondering although I wont be living in malta just yet but hope very soon. . Could I join your weekly meeting on the 24th April. . Would be great to get to know people before I moved. :D

Hello
Every body i can't wait to meet with you guys
To day I just apply the visa to malta embassy here in Saudi Arabia
I will be in malta from 1 April to 7 April
:cool:

I am really glad I was able to randomly attend the meeting at Bianco's tonight.  Life has a funny way of bringing people together.  One minute I was just going out to the shop to grab a few things and the next moment I meet a great lad at the fish lounge, I highly recommend this to everyone, who invited me to the meeting tonight!  It was a true pleasure meeting everyone tonight!  Looking forward to next week's meeting!

Hallo!
I am new at the forum but not so new in Malta! When is it your next meeting? :) I really want to get to know some people!

jnel9 wrote:

I am really glad I was able to randomly attend the meeting at Bianco's tonight.

Ahh, I see, you could remember the website address :)
Welcome ! Welcome !
And don't forget: if you need anything - just ask :D

Markus

Hello to Everyone.
Are you going today 19:00 at Surfside?
I would like to join you.

Thanks

Hi ernest,

check out previous posts!

We don't meet at Surfside anymore. Our Wednesday meeting is at Bianco's on Spinola Bay in St. JUlians at 7 pm.

Cheers
Ricky

Thanks, Ricky
That's why I was on my own tonight :)

Hi Walter,

I just got back from todays meeting at Bianco's with a record attendance of around 20. It was really nice.

I'm sorry you missed post #116 about the location.

So hope to see you next week.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky,
Sorry I missed the meeting, but I am using a Tablet Computer and the post numbering is almost impossible to see on it.
I am only here for this week, but from what I have seen of this beautiful island has already convinced me to come back to stay here for longer.
I will probably be back by mid April and hope to meet with you then.

Cheers - Walter

I went there and no one show I asked the old man whose work bianco's
About Ricky he said I know hem but he isn't here !!

We're all here at Biancos having a lovely evening. Come join us :-)

Now I'm in sardinella ..
Thanx

Hey, how about organising an Authentic Maltese Evening? What I have in mind is a nice Maltese dinner. I know of a small restaurant in Mġarr...which is hardly frequented by non-locals.
I would suggest a Sunday evening because Fridays and Saturdays the place is usually very crowded.
What do you think? Who's in?

Hi Nawar,

I'm sorry you got the wrong info from Joe, the waiter at Bianco's. We were all there but he was so under stress that he didn't associate me with ' Ricky' - Expat meeting would have been better.

I hope to meet you next time.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Guys, been here for a couple years in Malta but don't know that many people apart from my small office. Found this forum thought I would say hello :)

Hi Peregrinus,

welcome to our forum.

Feel free to join our weekly Expat meeting at Bianco's restaurant on Spinola Bay every Wednesday at 7pm.

We are usually 10-15 Expats in the range of 25 -60 years. It's a lot of fun to meet new people and regular friends.

Just come along and ask for Expats,Ilona or Ricky.

Cheers
Ricky

Hey im going to come along on the 24th.. really wanna meet new people :)

Hi Amy,

look forward to meeting you.

Ask Joe ( the waiter) for Expats, Ilona or Ricky! We meet in the rear of the restaurant in the cosy corner.

Cheers
Ricky

Hey Ricky, thanks for your advice I will do. . See u all in a couple of weeks :D

Hello! Is there anyone who wants to go out for drinks or beers in paceville? I'm 25 :)

Hey tony im 25 too and will be in malta next week. :-D

Great, we should totally meet up then! You can pm me when you get here :)

Hi everybody!

this is Carlos from Spain and IŽve been in Malta from 5 weeks. IŽd like to meet people so IŽll join you tomorrow in BiancoŽs restaurant.

Thanks and greetings.

Hi Carlos,

we look forward to meeting  you at Bianco's tomorrow.

Cheers
Ricky

I was hoping to join you tonight, my first week living here, I have two tel appointments with the US though which means both this evening, I'm trying to work out if I could squeeze an hour in between but not sure

How long do you usually hang  around?

If not ill be there in the next couple of weeks for sure

In the meantime if anyone fancies meeting up in between I'm up for that , I'm in Mellieha but can travel

We are usually at Bianco's at least to 10.30 , often even longer !

Cheers
Ricky

Great. I've put it in the diary for next week, so look out for me. I won't be there before 8 as have a 6-7.30pm call

I do know where the venue is though as went past on my recce vist last month

Is parking doable there in the evening or would I be better bussing it down?

Parking can be difficult but it is certainly do-able. You might just need to put in a few steps.

It is probably better than busing it from Mellieha -)))

Cheers
Ricky

Ok well I'll drive and see , worst case would be walk the last bit wouldn't it. My cars not a dinky toy so I do need a proper space ;)

Be good to meet some of you

Damn... I have no friends in England, guess its my love for video-games :s

I wish I was in Malta now as I would be by myself and could start fresh and meet new people :(

Though I am planning on moving to Malta on my own in a few years,
I am only 18 at the moment but its my life and I seek a new start :)

Hi all

Just moved to Malta and looking to meet new people, I know a hand full of people here but always nices to meet more

Do you meet every week ?

Tony

Hi Tony,

we meet every week.

In the summer we meet on the beach here in Sliema. There will be a post and e-mail when we make the move from Bianco's to the beach.

Cheers
Ricky

Cheers

When is it on next week. Love to come along ?

T

Hi T,

we meet every Wednesday at 7 pm at Bianco's on Spinola Bay.

Ask for Ricky,Ilona or Expats!

When we move to the beach for our summer location I will post the details here so keep following the forum for updates.

Cheers
Ricky

Was good to come along last night and meet some of you, even if only briefly, and especially to put a few names to faces.

Look forward to next time, and to meeting more of you :-)

socialwhirl wrote:

Was good to come along last night and meet some of you, even if only briefly, and especially to put a few names to faces.

Look forward to next time, and to meeting more of you :-)

Lovely to meet u too ... See u soon

hello saw ur message. can u tell me more about it if u please?

(moderated: no ads please)