Good school for 5 year-old, Lenana Rd

Hello!
We are finally in Nairobi. And now we are looking for school for our 5-year-old daughter.
We want it to be not very far from our apartment, that is situated on Lenana Rd.
Can you recommend anything?
Braeborn and Braeside are already full :(

Thank you!

Thats a tough one, as the two schools you mentioned are the best ones that offer the English Curriculum, in your area.

Nairobi Academy is another that takes children from 2yrs, but this school is in Karen.  There is also Brookhouse School is between Langata and Karen and takes from 3yrs.  The International School of Kenya offers the UK and US curriculum and is in Westlands.

I cant think of another school which is reasonably close to you and offers UK/American Curriculum.

Longonot62, thank you! Karen and International school  seem to be quite far from us. We wanted something closer.
We were in Cavina school, they also have a very long waiting list!

There's also Peponi School in Westlands???  The schools close to your area (Lavington) are popular.  The ones I mentioned are probably among the best, if you want an international school.  I imagine it would be worth contacting a few and asking about transport options and costs too.

All the best of luck with it.

thank you! your advice are really helpfull