27 years experienced Au Pair from Poland dreaming of comming to Norway

Hello parents,

My name's Magdalena, but friends used to call me Mathilda :) I'm 27 years old and I just gratuaded psycholgy in Jagiellonian University in Cracow. I'm enhusiastic and optimistic person. I belive that life is about meeting other people.

I'm interest in psychology, music and mountaineering. When I got free time I'm climbing rocks and like to be close to nature. I love reading books and painting as well. I like spending my time in active way. Love to travell and meet another cultures to share experiences and knowledge.

I used to work as an niany many years. Let me specify my experinces: 2007-2008 - taking care of 1 year old girl, Basel, Switzerland 2009 -taking care of 3 years girl old and 0,3 year girl,Bael, Switzerland 2010 taking care of 7 years old boy,London, UK 2010 taking care of 4 years old girl, Cracow, Poland, 2011 taking care of 2 months boy, Poland.

I'm a responsible, loving and caring nanny. I know how to spend time with kids in creative way.

Now my dream is to visit Norway. I'm ready to start Au Pair, babysitting job as soon as possible.

Please e-mail me on : [email protected]

Lot's of love

Hi Magdalena,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I suggest you to post an advert in the Norway classifieds > job section. It might help you.

I wish you good luck in your search,
Christine

Thank you a lot Christine for your advice- was very helpfull :]

Lot's of love

Magdalena