Looking for a job oportunity in retail or sales

hi all, new at this, i'm spanish and wanted to find an interesting job to leave spain.............could somebody help me¿?

Hi carola32 and welcome to Expat.com!

Maybe you could tell more about your profile and professional experiences.

Regards
Armand

Hi Armand, yes, tahnk you, you are wright...
.. my profesional expereince is bassed in sales, last 10 years I'm saling cars for a premium trades as a BMW and MB. also, I was working for almost one year in Zara as a sales assistant diuring the year I was living in London. My father used to have a shoe factory and my brother actualy is a shoe designer for a very famous spanish trade, so I am very famyliar with the fashion world.
I know there are many spanish trades working in China and What I would like, is to have the oportunity to work in that country, maybe in the shoe's.....I have not bad english skills and now is the moment to do it, because I'm relative young and available to move 'wherever' to improve my prfesional carrer and make nice money......................Hope have some help here for that.
thanks a lot. !!

The incomes for retailer industries/sales are normally quite low in China I am afraid.  Sales are normally locals as the majority of customers are Chinese. 

Unless getting a managing or coordinating role working for Spanish own corporations with your language skills. I would suggest you actually find a job first before moving to a new country.