Art teacher in Malta?

My husband and I have decided to move to Malta. I am a art school teacher in Roumania. Is there any chance to do this job in Malta too? If I bring my diploma this is recognized? In Malta are recognized diplomas of studies?

Hi Lacra!

I hope other members will advise you soon ;)

Regards
Armand

Hiya,

I can't confirm regarding your diploma's but you could try contacting VeeGeeBee.  They are an art supplies chain that also run courses through the Summer and you may be able to speak to one of the art teachers they are using for clarification.

If I can find the piece of paper with the teacher names on I'll post them for you.

vgb.com.mt/]veegeebee

Hope this is of some help.

Jules
x

Thank you very very much!!! I really really hope to find a job in a art gallery. It will be more than a dream!!! Most important is finding a job but if is for my speciality it is more than perfect.
Thanks and if you find anythig else please tell me!

Hi Piatra,

The names of the teachers tutoring the Art courses for VeeGeeBee are

Doranne Alden
Philip Agius
Joanne Mifsud

There are also some great galleries and similar in Valletta.  Check out the Heritage Malta website, Museum of Fine Arts etc.

Good luck.

:)

Hi Lacra,

Did you have any luck with VeeGeeBee?

xxx

Hello! I am still waiting for an positive answer. But now I'm working to my portofolio and than send some cover letter and maybe a CV. Maybe in that way I will have some luck.