Al Yamama 3 Compound

I am looking at taking a job in Riyadh and would be staying at the Al Yamama 3 compound.  Does anybody have any information about how it is?  Do they allow a dog?

TX - Welcome to the forum!  Yes, Al Yamamma is a very nice compound and the manager is terrific!  It has very nice large villas, great amenities, facilities and activities and its close to the American School.  Not sure what you're going to do here in Riyadh, but i believe you will enjoy your stay while living there.  Let us know when you get to town!  I would do some research, make sure you know what your getting in to here in KSA.  Checking out the forum is a great start.  Ask questions, and feel free to PM me anytime.  Best of luck with your decision!
Regards,

Hi, probably I will be in two months there. But now I donŽt know anything about the staff who live there, if you have wifi, and the cost of food and electricity/ gas (petroleum) more or less. Thanks... good luck!!

Its been nearly 10 years since I was there, but.. Yes, we had a very good time there. Manager and staff were good. We had only dial up web connection then, wifi may be there, but I wouldnt rely on it - if there, probably not cheap. Usually the accomodation is organized and paid by employer, and it includes EVERYTHING except food, gas, long distance phone calls. Gas was very cheap there, web now says USD0.91/US Gal (3.8L). Considering salary for expats, food is cheap, especially local or regional fresh produce. There were several shopping buses to the supermarkets for ladies during the week - no lady driving remember!
There are 2 pools, at least 1 restaurant, maybe the library is still there.
hth
jp

Good day

Does anyone know how I can get a 2bedroom unit in al yamama 3 or have any contact number it will be highly appreciated. 

Thank you

@Calvin Govender

Hello,

Please note that you are posting on an old thread.

I suggest that you create an advert in the Housing in Riyadh section of the website to receive some offers.

All the best

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed