Don't wanna spoil this weekend.. :(

can anyone suggest me what to do this weekend.. i had 2 consecutive boring weekend, and now we had 3 days am i goin to let it pass again just for nothing.. :(

as u can see, the sandy dust is always one step ahead of us; it heard we were getting an extended weekend, so it sought to come a wee bit earlier...

honestly, at times it feels like there are people standing on the kuwaiti border with giant fans and vats of sand at their disposal, intent on wrecking the weekend fr the entire populace..

Hi sweetnothing_07 and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that other members will come and rescue you from your boring weekend. ;)

Harmonie. :)

lolz@legacy

its dusty or not we should learn to face it.modern live and technology has made us lazy and less risk takers. i was thinking to go to Friday market on Friday and checkout wats there, last time i found iPod touch,was in good condition,no scratches or touch problems,8GB and i was able to bargain at 25 KD for my friend,but he didn't wanted with 8GB.

its just luck that you find such things there.

Backpacking through Europe or the mediteranean middle eastern countries (lebanon, turkey, armenia, syria, cyprus, israel)

Visiting the moon (rocket)

Go to lala land (Ask for the houses made from chocolate and marshmellow beds with honey as shower water

go to the fountatin of youth if youre interested in being a child again

plant a beanstalk and meet the ogre and the ogress that live in a castle up the clouds (contact jack for more info)

Visit the black hole (galaxy) , but contact me and tell me what its like in there :D

many more things to do :)

thanx guys for the suggestions, thank god, i've made this weekend a wonderful one though the weather isnt that good.. and thanx for this expats site coz i've met nice and good people here in kuwait.. :)